Friday, July 3, 2015

A new sketch is up at My Scraps & More Sketches

Time for a new sketch at My Scraps & More Sketches.  This is sketch #109 and it was created by Audrey Yeager, who is the owner of My Scraps & More Sketches and the My Scraps & More online store.

 
Here's my page based on Audrey's sketch: 
 
It's funny, but it takes me way longer to do something that is freeform like the sunburst spokes than it does to do something that is more uniform.  But, it's nice to get out of my comfort zone and try something different and fun!  I used various scraps from Echo Park and Bella Blvd for this page, along with some Hero Arts splat stamps and some perler bead dots.  The photos are of my DD and DGS going down the huge slide at a local community fair.
 
We'd love to see your pages inspired by this sketch, so link them up to the My Scraps & More Sketches blog and you'll be entered for a chance at the great July prize package!

1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous colouring and fun sunburst design