Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's a May Flowers challenge @ Fantabulous Cricut - Challenge #251

The current challenge @ Fantabulous Cricut is to use flowers on a project, along with some type of Cricut diecut.

I used the daisy flower overlay background from the Edge to Edge cartridge for this page, with some silly photos of my granddaughter and me.  I added some colored papers behind a few of the flower cutouts, and some stamped images to the centers of other ones.

 
There are some great cuts on the Edge to Edge cartridge, with lots of possibilities for backgrounds and for stencils.  I saved the negative diecuts from this overlay, and adhered them to yellow cardstock, so I ended up with two background pieces from one diecut.  Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love your layout-great use of the Edge to Edge cartridge! Thanks for joining us at FCCB flower challenge!

ScrappyHorses said...

I love this idea! I need to check out that cartridge! Thanks for sharing.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Awesome job! Love the way you used this cut - I'll have the check out this cart! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!