Friday, September 19, 2014

Another card for the Paper Smooches challenge!

When I was experimenting with embossing folders and Versamark ink for the Paper Smooches Sparks inspiration challenge, I made two different backgrounds, using the Versamark ink on different sides of the embossing folder.  This gave slightly different looks, as the blue embossing was on the raised portion of one background and the embossed portion of the other.  For this card, I used the part with the heat embossing on the indented portions of the dry embossed folder.

 
 
I used the Paper Smooches Notebook Scallop Die to cut the grid paper, and then stamped the greeting from Paper Smooches' Chit Chat set and colored in part of the image with Copic markers.  I added a little black office supply clip, but snipped it in half first so it wouldn't be so bulky.
 
I'm entering this card in the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and also in The Pink Elephant's challenge #268 to use embossing.


No comments: