Sunday, July 13, 2014

Muse challenge #74

Here is the inspiration card for Muse challenge #74, provided by Vicki Dutcher. Aren't the colors just beautiful?

 
Here is my take on the card.  I used a similar inking/stencil technique for the background, but changed up the color scheme, using Distress Inks in Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, and Fired Brick. The 90+ temps today inspired me to use a warm color scheme, LOL! 
 
 
Instead of the black mat, I cut a black frame element from the Cricut Small Talk Frames & Tags cartridge, which also incorporated the sentiment.  I added a little glitter to the words with some Wink of Stella pens, but it doesn't show up in the photo.  Check out all the entries on the Muse challenge blog - it's such fun to see everyone's creations!
 

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful! Love the photo frame with the cut outs! Thanks for joining in with Muse!

Karen M said...

Love your cheerful sunny card and your background looks fab! xx