Tuesday, April 15, 2014

If you're happy and you know it......

Today is my day to post a project on the Frosted Designs blog.  There are so many cool things in the store right now that I had a hard time deciding what to use!  I started with the Jillibean Soup mini placemat, since that could double as my title and an embellishment.  Then I added some papers, stickers, twine, and a little bling and ended up with this page of my almost-always-happy grandson!


I started by adhering the mini placemat to yellow patterned paper. I added some pen stitching around the edges, then colored in the words "HAPPY" and "YOU" with a yellow glitter marker, to add a little sparkle and emphasis.  After adhering the chipboard stars, I added a little bit of Mercury Glass Stickles to them for more sparkle.  Here's a closeup:
 
It's always nice when different manufacturers and collections work well together.  The colors in the navy polka dot paper served as my base, so I pulled from those colors for my papers and stickers, and keeping them against a white cardstock base kept a clean and bright feel to the page.  Check out the Frosted Designs store for these products and so many other new items!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: